A Place Where You Grow As a Professional – and a Person
Let us share a few reasons why St. Teresa Rehabilitation & Nursing Center might be the perfect fit for the next step of your career.
First, our amazing benefits and perks promote stability and recognition for all that you do. Then there’s these:
- Highly competitive wage rates
- Sign-on bonuses
- Flexible working schedules (full-time, part-time, Baylor shifts)
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Scholarship opportunities for select staff
- Nurse-to-resident ratios better than most facilities
- Holiday pay benefit
- Retirement (401k) savings with 3% employer contribution
- Employee recognition program
- Various training and mentoring initiatives
Our mission-driven culture brings new meaning, purpose and fulfillment to your professional – and personal – life. St. Teresa isn’t just a place you come to work – it’s one where you continually learn and make a lasting difference on hundreds of lives across New Hampshire.
As part of Catholic Charities New Hampshire, St. Teresa’s focus on compassionate, person-centered care is unmatched. Our work is truly life-changing for our residents and staff.