High-Quality Therapy and Support That Gets Your Life Back on Course
St. Teresa Rehabilitation & Nursing Center provides a wide range of short-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation services for individuals seeking a safe, quick and effective transition from a hospital stay back home.
Our program includes comprehensive physical, occupational and speech-language therapies designed to fit your needs, reduce your risk for setbacks and restore your ability to perform at the highest degree of independence as possible.
Individualized Rehabilitation Services to Fit Your Unique Needs
Planning your short-term rehabilitation stay at St. Teresa begins before you even arrive. Our staff makes it as easy on you as possible by working closely with case managers and providers throughout the transition, from hospital discharge to admittance at St. Teresa.
Once you get settled in, our highly-trained team of nurses, rehabilitation therapists, dieticians, social workers and nursing assistants will sit down with you to gain an understanding of your goals and expectations. From there, we’ll develop a personalized plan of care carefully customized to best support you and help you not only reach your goals – but exceed them.
We’ll continue to cheer you on with every win and motivate you to move forward in any challenging moments. Together, we share in the focus and commitment to restoring your full functional ability and getting you back home as soon as possible.
The St. Teresa Approach
Discharging from a hospital to a rehabilitation setting can be a difficult process – you may be nervous, worried, anxious and have many questions. It’s our promise at St. Teresa to reduce the stress on patients and families by making the transition as smooth, comfortable and hassle-free as possible.
Our staff will:
- Work with case managers, providers and family members to streamline admission.
- Clearly explain the process from admission to discharge.
- Help you understand your payment options, including Medicare and commercial health insurance coverage.
- Put together your own rehab team that works in coordination with your surgeon or primary care physician.
- Give you the highest level of privacy possible.
- Be available when you need us to answer questions and address concerns.