St. Teresa Rehabilitation & Nursing Center seeks energetic and passionate individuals to join our amazing team of volunteers – and further enrich the lives of our residents!
Our wide range of opportunities is designed to fit your passions, schedule and lifestyle. You can volunteer once a week, once a month or once a year – whichever is most convenient for you.
Many of our programs and activities wouldn’t be possible without the generous support and time of people like you. Join us to see what it’s like to truly make a world of difference!
St. Teresa volunteers can:
- Have room visits with residents for one-on-one interactions
- Help decorate the facility for events, parties or holidays
- Share a special skill such as art, music or dance
- Host a special event such as Spa Day, Game Day or Casino Day
- Teach or facilitate religious education programs
- Assist with Puff and Polish, manicures, hair and makeup
- Conduct trivia or reminiscing sessions
- Assist and create playlists for the Music and Memory program
- Facilitate sing-alongs
- Assist residents with letter writing or sending cards
- Coordinate Bingo or Pokeno
- Play the piano or other musical instruments
- Assist with Sunday Matinee
- Serve snacks at Happy Hour
- Help with gardening in the Courtyard
- Assist with items for the Trinkets and Treasures Gift Store
- Provide company during outside activities
- Be a chaperone for trips and outings